[aprssig] Help needed in Florida

Josh Keller jeepin95 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 6 01:44:31 EDT 2004

I'm on my way down to Florida within the next 2 days with my SAR unit. What
is the APRS like there? I just got the call this afternoon so I haven't
gotten a chance to look. Does anyone know if I'll be able to get e-mail out
from a D7AG down there?

I'm pretty new to HAM radio and I know FEMA is providing us with all the
comms we need, but are there any freqs I should monitor on my free time to
see what else is going on? I figured I would print a list of the repeaters
in the area to monitor out of curiosity, but are there any other
suggestions?