[aprssig] Worst Path of the Day

Steve Dimse k4hg at tapr.org
Wed Oct 27 11:25:46 EDT 2004

On 10/27/04 at 10:57 AM Tyler Allison <tyler at allisonhouse.com> sent:

>Personally I like the findu.com solution. All we have to do is convince
>the findu.com admin(s) to not display people with "bad" paths and that
>should take care of 50% of folks who care about their traffic.

I've donated thousands of hours and more than $15,000 in monetary outlays to
APRS, but that doesn't give you the right to donate one minute of my time. I'll
be glad to do this for my usual hourly rate (I'm an emergency physician if you
didn't know), I'd estimate 10 hours to modify findU to parse paths and update
the find cgi to check length, 10 hours to write the web page, and another 5
hours a month to answer the additional email that would be required.

For the first year, that comes to over $11k, I'll round down and settle for that
amount...my paypal account is k4hg at tapr.org ... as soon as you deposit the
$11,000 I'll get to work.

THAT is all you have to do!

Steve K4HG