[aprssig] Great example of a path

Earl Needham needhame1 at plateautel.net
Tue Oct 19 12:24:42 EDT 2004

At 08:03 AM 10/19/2004, ke4nyv at hamhud.net wrote:
>Quoting Earl Needham <needhame1 at plateautel.net>:
>
> >          Cool!
> >
> >          But, from the sound of the discussion, it might take a phone call
> > before it's all over.
>
>Nope, I just read his email he sent back and sent him a response.  He made the
>changes before he wrote me back.  He explained he is on his own and very new
>and unsure how to do things.  I told him I would be more than happy to answer
>questions and if I don't have the answers I will find them for him.
>
>Very nice guy to deal with.  I don't understand the whole "we gotta call the
>school" campaign.  I don't see how its so unbleievable that an email can solve
>the issue.  Some people just go around looking for fights.

         Yeah, you're right.  It's almost as if the people from the old
"repeater wars" have moved on to -- APRS?  <G>

>Hows the trucking going Earl?

         Oh, I got a NICE job now!  The terminal is only 20 miles form
home, and I get home 2 or 3 times during the week, and most weekends,
too!  A LOT better than when I was on the road for a month at a time!

         7 3
         Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB, Clovis, New Mexico  DM84jk