[aprssig] Great example of a path

ke4nyv at hamhud.net ke4nyv at hamhud.net
Tue Oct 19 11:03:29 EDT 2004

Quoting Earl Needham <needhame1 at plateautel.net>:

>          Cool!
>
>          But, from the sound of the discussion, it might take a phone call
> before it's all over.

Nope, I just read his email he sent back and sent him a response.  He made the
changes before he wrote me back.  He explained he is on his own and very new
and unsure how to do things.  I told him I would be more than happy to answer
questions and if I don't have the answers I will find them for him.

Very nice guy to deal with.  I don't understand the whole "we gotta call the
school" campaign.  I don't see how its so unbleievable that an email can solve
the issue.  Some people just go around looking for fights.

Hows the trucking going Earl?

Jason KE4NYV
www.ke4nyv.com
RPC Electronics