[aprssig] Great example of a path

aa8ei at cinci.rr.com aa8ei at cinci.rr.com
Mon Oct 18 18:31:00 EDT 2004

Send him a ham radiogram, carefully explaining the situation so that the
hams on the net understand the problem and the ham who calls him with the
message gets to explain it out loud to him. Research his phone number by
checking his QTH, then the ham clubs in his area for his info as a club
member, or pay for it with one of the internet spy sites.

Do it for each of them. Do it for N2EDE and KD4BNQ also, and the other
links in the other silly packets. The digis aren't watching their stations'
activity either.

You could just knock on his door and tell him (or her). Or find an Elmer in
his area to deliver the message with kindness.

Take the bull by the horns to effectively end the problem. Isn't there an
effective APRS policing unit anymore? I've lost track over the years, but I
see this complaint so often on the sig.

Tony