[aprssig] D700 owners question

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sat Oct 16 12:38:08 EDT 2004

The D700 will both act as a digi and as a BBS
and it can work at 9600 baud.  Just dont enable
UIFLOOD with NOID.  Set UIFLOOD to NONE,ID
and set UITRACE to WIDE if you will use it as a digi.

>>> kb8uih at sbcglobal.net 10/16/04 11:38:32 AM >>>
Bob,
I wasn't aware it will act as a BBS.  I didn't think
it will act as a mail box drop point as it won't act
as a digi.  I may not have read all the instructions?

Thanks,
Chris
KB8UIH