[aprssig] Strange tinytrack v1.0 behaviour

Keith - VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Fri Oct 8 18:05:30 EDT 2004

Andrew VK4TEC SAID On 08/10/2004 12:28:59 PM

> Tinytrack sends erroneous position - Green flashing LED
> indicates still acquiring...
> <snip> !3851.33N/09447.94W>000/000
> Puts me in the USA - I am in Australia

Do you have "only send valid" enabled up in the top right corner of the TinyTrak configuration screen? I have seen stations either 100-200 km from their real location or even thousand of km away in the middle of the Pacific because they didn't have that selected. Just a possibility...

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH
--
"I may be lost but I know exactly where I am"