[aprssig] Strange tinytrack v1.0 behaviour

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Fri Oct 8 16:14:31 EDT 2004

This is a bug (feature?) in the TT code - it'll send a position whether it's
valid or not.  Some GPS receivers default to a position in the US, some to
Japan.  I think this is a configuration option in newer releases.  The
OpenTracker won't accept a position that's not flagged as valid.  The only
time this has been a problem for me is when I've tried to use a GPS in
simulation mode.

Scott
N1VG