[aprssig] Fundamental APRS capacity

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Oct 4 10:47:03 EDT 2004

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004, Rick Green wrote:

>   Easy for you to say.  I don't run DOS any longer, or any of its
> derivatives, and I don't know of a similar function in xastir.  You wanna
> contribute the relevant code to the xastir project?

His sources are available now.  If he updates his source files
regularly on the site, then he doesn't need to contribute code
directly.  We can examine his algorithms and recode them in C.

There's a way in Xastir to show the PHG circles for each station.
We don't color each one based on number of hops though.