[aprssig] Mt. Saint Helens erupts again

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Oct 1 17:03:38 EDT 2004

Steam/Ash eruption happened today.  Kind of small.  Quakes which
had been happening for the last couple of weeks have stopped.

Ash cloud is heading SSW toward Vancouver, WA and Portland &
Beaverton, OR.

An area object was posted on the 'net showing the approximate area
that might get some ash, but there's not a lot of it anyway.  Not
like last time!