[aprssig] WinAPRS fails to accept ACKed messages

aa3jy at winlink.org aa3jy at winlink.org
Sun Nov 28 11:51:04 EST 2004

Actually I'm referring to other HF WinAPRS stations that exhibit the same similar problem. The one in particular, out in California, wouldn't accept the return ACK for about 4 months until I sent a series of emails..stating please delete your messages..'cause when propagation favored a West to East path I'd get a window full of the same repeated message.

Looking at APRS IS (TCP/IP) the same message would be assigned a different message data identifier..might be a corruption problem...