[aprssig] New wxpage.cgi

Dave Kaplan dkaplan at steffeninc.com
Wed Nov 24 07:24:28 EST 2004

At 12:52 AM 11/24/2004, you wrote:

>Steve Dimse wrote:
>
>I am putting the final touches on the new version of the wxpage cgi, here
>is the
>test URL, let me know if you find any problems:
>
>http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/wxpage2.cgi?call=K4HG
>
>If the station you are viewing are forwarding your data to NOAA through
>the CWOP
>(as mine does), you will find a link appearing to the daily quality assurance
>graphs for that station.

If I try to check my data quality from the FINU web page I get taken to:
http://pond1.gladstonefamily.net:8080/cgi-bin/wxqchart.pl?site=AP032
and get the following message:
This site is not being monitored for data. The site has been registered,
but the registration has not been confirmed.

So then I check using http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/wx.cgi?call=AP032 and see:

Sorry, no weather reports found for AP032 in the 24 last hours

But yet http://www.met.utah.edu/cgi-bin/droman/meso_base.cgi?stn=AP032
shows my data quality good

What is the difference between these pages and why do I show up with good
data quality on one page and the other says I never send any data and am
not registered?