[aprssig] New wxpage.cgi

Steve Dimse k4hg at tapr.org
Mon Nov 22 20:11:58 EST 2004

On 11/22/04 at 7:02 PM Monty Wilson <jwilson at ncfcomm.com> sent:

>Comments/questions:  On the Citizen Weather link section, the Quality
>control graph for my station shows "no data", but that may not be your
>problem.

I've seen a few stations like that also. I'm not familiar with how Philip
generates these, if he's not on the list to respond to this you might email him
directly and ask...

>I notice the Current report listing only shows CW stations, but
>not the amateur stations.  Since this takes you to just a list of CW
>stations with no other (location related) information it is less that useful
>in my opinion, but I may not understand the use of this list.  Of course you
>can find out where the stations are by clicking the link, but makes it hard
>to use that way.

I asked Russ yesterday about this, but he wants to keep cw.cgi searching the
database for cw* calls, because this will catch the ones that are sending data
with a cw number but haven't emailed him to get added to the feed to NOAA.

Because of this, I'm planning on a version of the cw.cgi that uses the CW feed
list, it will have a different name though...

Steve K4HG