[aprssig] New wxpage.cgi

Monty Wilson jwilson at ncfcomm.com
Mon Nov 22 20:02:22 EST 2004

I like the concept....good job.

Comments/questions:  On the Citizen Weather link section, the Quality
control graph for my station shows "no data", but that may not be your
problem.  I notice the Current report listing only shows CW stations, but
not the amateur stations.  Since this takes you to just a list of CW
stations with no other (location related) information it is less that useful
in my opinion, but I may not understand the use of this list.  Of course you
can find out where the stations are by clicking the link, but makes it hard
to use that way.

Monty Wilson
jwilson at ncfcomm.com