[aprssig] Packets that I have IGated on Findu?

Robbie - WA9INF mwrobertson at comcast.net
Mon Nov 22 15:34:56 EST 2004

Bill,

There is a program called Alogger.exe that you can connect to a internet
aprs stream server and capture any packet that has any string you wish
to observe. So if your callsign were to be used, then any packet that
reached the APRS-IS with your callsign would be logged...

Do a Google on Alogger165.zip which is the last version I have, if you
can't find it, contact

Bill Diaz,
william.diaz at comcast.net

Robbie