[aprssig] pocketaprs and ique3600

Eric va3fn at rogers.com
Sat Nov 20 15:14:07 EST 2004

yes, this all makes sense. I just thought that there would be away to use
both at the same time as this would be the perfect pocket application with
minimal hardware. No need to go any further as I will explore more of this
on my own.

If I find out anything new I will post to the sig.

Thanks to all who replied.

-=73=-  Eric va3fn