[aprssig] D700 APRS question

Donald Jacob DJACOB1 at socal.rr.com
Tue Nov 16 17:20:16 EST 2004

Rick,
On page 29 of the "Specialized Communications" manual it says oM is
displayed when a message to other stations is received. rM when displayed
when the memory is full and messages have not been accessed using the List
function, and dM is displayed when a duplicate message is received from the
same station.

Some of these are very easy to overlook in a manual.

Hope this helps.

Don WB5EKU
DM04sg