[aprssig] Re: The new find.cgi...

Chris Kantarjiev cak at dimebank.com
Tue Nov 16 13:49:31 EST 2004

Steve,

I'm in digest mode, so I got the "try it out" and "it went live"
all in one digest ... and it looks great!

Now, the one thing I wish were possible: I'd like to
be able to "see nearby APRS activity" on the current
terra map. It always struck me as a nuisance before
that I would look at nearby activity on a moderately
small scale, then click "see all on a map" and get
pretty much all of northern California, and have to
try to zoom in all over again... perhaps, failing
that, you could have "click here to display all the stations
on an aerial photo" as part of near.cgi's output.

It's *very* nice that there are now direct links for things
like "view track".

Thanks!

73 de chris KG6VYD