[aprssig] Re: [OZAPRS] Windows UI-View Replacement - Development

Andy Pritchard apritch at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Nov 15 14:13:17 EST 2004

Hi Hamish

I did wonder if upgrading visually XASTIR would be more productive. But what
we are talking about here is building a framework to allow people to pick
and mix there application and to promote developing of new components
without the need to recompile the core framework.

I always find anything in C a real pain in the backside to compile. Contrast
that with Java where all you need is the correct classpath defined.

73 - Andy, M0CYP
--

UI-View http://welcome.to/uiview
Propagation http://welcome.to/dxradio