[aprssig] Free development tools for the OpenTracker

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Nov 3 11:03:42 EST 2004

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 scott at opentrac.org wrote:

> Yeah, it's only available for Windows (sorry Linux zealots),

I prefer to be called "enthusiast"...

> and you'll
> still need Visual C++ if you want to customize the configuration program,

Dude... Didn't I tweak your config code a while back so that the
WxWindows and the text-based version would compile on Linux again
(using GCC)?  I think we just need your updated back-end code for it
and we could make a version that would work with the current
OpenTracker firmware.  Of course that's a moving target, but that's
a GOOD thing!