[aprssig] Negative altitude

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Mon Nov 1 13:03:47 EST 2004

One of my users just pointed out that the OpenTracker wasn't properly
handling negative altitude values.  Apparently this comes up more often than
I would have thought.  Anyway, I've got the firmware bug fixed, but the
question is, what's the proper way to report it?  I don't see any provision
for sign in the spec.  For the moment, I've got it replacing the first
leading zero with a '-'.  aprsworld.net parses that fine, but like I said, I
don't see that in the spec.

Is it there, or in the spec errata page, and I'm just not seeing it?

Scott, N1VG
http://n1vg.net/opentracker