[aprssig] D700 & D7

Robbie - WA9INF mwrobertson at comcast.net
Sat Jul 31 18:30:46 EDT 2004

Ron,

I use the DigiTraveler connected to the rigs, and then run ui-view32 in
the tracker mode.. That way, I have aprs, and Precision Mapping 5.0, or
6.0 for the displaying of my car, and other aprs stations in great detail...

If you don't need the maps for display, then you just use the GPS and
the rigs are placed in aprs tracker mode... Works great as they were
designed to, <g>

73 and enjoy!

Robbie