[aprssig] convert serial weather data to tcp socket

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Wed Jul 28 10:32:29 EDT 2004

You can get a suitable machine for under $200 at http://www.soekris.com/.
Their power requirements are very small... I ran one off a battery and two 5
watt solar panels for about three weeks before I needed to use the panels
elsewhere and shut it down.  You will need a compactflash card, but a 32 meg
card should do and they're cheap.

I've used one-port serial terminal servers that might do the job, but
they're typically twice that price.

Scott
N1VG