[aprssig] APS Transformer help needed tracking!

Spider spider at rivcom.net
Sun Jul 25 12:02:24 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robbie - WA9INF" <mwrobertson at comcast.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2004 8:32 AM
Subject: Re: [aprssig] APS Transformer help needed tracking!

> Really? Have not seen anything on this Jim, and Google has turned up
> nothing for me.. Got a clue where to read about this?  Thanks

Hi Robbie!

This is a major news event for Arizona.  It has put a dent in power usage in
the Phoenix area and rolling power outages are in place.  It's been going on
for a couple of weeks and is a major undertaking by APS to replace it.

Anyway, I placed an Object very near it's location called XFORMER.  I will
make a effort to maintain it's position with information I can obtain.  Sure
could use some help in that area!

Jim, WA6OFT