[aprssig] APS Transformer help needed tracking!

Ken Brown W2KB at comcast.net
Sun Jul 25 11:55:15 EDT 2004

Since it fell, the transformer may now need extensive testing to ensure that
it did not suffer internal damage.  That could add a lot to the month or so
it ordinarily takes to install a large switchyard transformer such as this.

If someone does track it, please post the id so it can be found on findu.

---Ken W2KB