[aprssig] ARISS Satgates

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Wed Jul 21 16:08:08 EDT 2004

If your only goal is to run IGate and digi functions on each TNC (no
APRS GUI), then it is easy to run multiple instances of javAPRSSrvr on a
single computer.  Also, you can then use a "primary" javAPRSSrvr as your
collection point as well as drive any clients you want to attach to it.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net