[aprssig] ARISS Satgates

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Jul 21 12:18:12 EDT 2004

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004, Gale D. Wilkinson wrote:

> Xastir!    Cygwin/Xastir on Windows, Xastir on Linux.

Or a few others.

In its default configuration you could handle up to 15 interfaces.
That means you could perhaps run:

One internet connection and 14 TNC's
Two internet connections, one soundcard interface, and 12 TNC's

You get the picture.

Hopefully that's enough.  If not, you can change a #define in the
code, recompile, and have more.