[aprssig] ARISS Satgates

Chuck Kimball n0nhj at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 11:48:59 EDT 2004

Quick question as someone else has probably already researched it.

It there a good software package that will handle multiple TNCs on
multiple serial ports?

I'm getting ready to set up a I-Gate when I get home, and if I could do
it on the same machine
to handle a TNC on 144.390, another (maybe 9612) with a 1200 baud port
on 145.800, and
the other TNC port on a 435 for echo or one of the other sats...   Would
seem to be much easier
than  running several computers.

Thanks
Chuck   n0nhj