[aprssig] Radio Shack WX-200

Doug Younker dougy at ruraltel.net
Tue Jul 20 13:06:34 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Curt, WE7U" <archer at eskimo.com>

:
: If you want a stand-alone weather station without a full-blown
: computer running, I'm sure others will step in here and tell you
: whether there are devices to make that possible.

Hi,

    In the event anyone has assemble a "how-to" to accomplish the above as a
web resource, I would like to learn about it.  While I can't afford to do
such a project immediately or even in the near future, hope springs eternal.
Doug, N0LKK
dougy at ruraltel.net

---