[aprssig] Radio Shack WX-200

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Jul 19 19:19:20 EDT 2004

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004, K.Paul Boggs wrote:

> Can the WX-200 be userd as a input device for
> a WX station ? If so, any hints helpful,

Yes.  See this link:

    http://www.eskimo.com/~archer/aprs_capabilities.html

That will tell you which APRS clients support it.

If you want a stand-alone weather station without a full-blown
computer running, I'm sure others will step in here and tell you
whether there are devices to make that possible.