[aprssig] Rush Limbaugh talking about APRS / GPS

Ken Kinyon w7ts at comcast.net
Thu Dec 30 16:30:28 EST 2004

Hi,
The most amazing thing to me about all of this is that people think it has a
place here.
When I was in the Navy, I was taught that there were three things not to be
discussed in the ward room.
They were sex, religion and politics.  Every indivual has very strong
feelings about all of these. Nothing you say will change another's mind.
All you do is alienate yourself to those whose disagree with you.  you
certainly won't change anyone's mind.
So in short, take it elsewhere not matter what your beliefs are.
Happy New Year,
Ken W7TS

Kenneth E.  Kinyon
34 Princeton Circle