[aprssig] Rush Limbaugh talking about APRS / GPS

Drew Baxter droobie at maine.rr.com
Thu Dec 30 16:12:49 EST 2004

Neither of them have figured out how to turn off the radio or change the
station.  For every person who likes something, there's at least one person
who doesn't either.  Kinda sad that this kind of bantering I see on Eham
has come here.

However - I do think that I'm not the only person who likes to have options.

--Droo, K1XVM