[aprssig] More thoughts on ConnectedPacket - telpac_node

Spider spider at rivcom.net
Wed Dec 29 19:06:51 EST 2004

The VHF module is part of Airmail....it is in the program.  Once you set up
the vhf packet client the module will appear under 'modules'.

You can call me and I can walk you through it.  Happy to help anyone (well
almost anyone) get going with it.
WNLKEMCOMM is the Yahoo sig for it too!  Sign up!  Different world...almost!

Jim, WA6OFT