[aprssig] More thoughts on (was) Connected Packet

Richard Amirault ramirault at erols.com
Tue Dec 28 11:41:25 EST 2004

This is why I have setup my 24/7 APRS WX station with a working PBBS mailbox
and emergency battery backup for the radio & TNC so that even if the
computer running APRSDos is down my station can still be valuable as a BBS
and/or a dig and/or KAnode during an emergency.

Richard Amirault              N1JDU
Boston, MA, USA          Go Fly A Kite