[aprssig] digipeater software that limits rate of repeated packets?

Jason Winningham jdw at eng.uah.edu
Wed Dec 15 14:45:59 EST 2004

Does any of the digipeater software (APRSD, digi-ned, javAPRS, others?)
allow you to digipeat only X number of packets per minute for a
particular station?

We sometimes fly APRS transmitters on balloon experiments that transmit
at a high rate (every 15 or 20 seconds) on some frequency other than
144.39.  It would be nice to digipeat a packet every minute or two from
the alternate frequency to 144.39, but I don't want to digipeat all of
them.

-Jason
kg4wsv