[aprssig] anythingweather.com

Larry Cerney lcerney at viawest.net
Wed Dec 15 10:29:26 EST 2004

Stan, et al;

It is "old" news.  The report it shows for my location is over an hour and a
half old.  Nice display, but if it isn't up to date I'm not interested.  I
get my weather from FINDU.
http://www.widespread.com/current.aspx?id=8694

I don't send anything to them.  I had at one time set it up to send to them
through WeatherDisplay, but I've moved to Arne Hendriksen's Wserver.  They
must be culling the info from somewhere.

Larry
K0ANI

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once."
--Albert Einstein