[aprssig] BIG-TALL digis that hear FAR too MUCH!

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Tue Dec 14 18:27:37 EST 2004

I have been playing with only RELAY for the past couple of weeks - for getting
to an IGate, my results have been about the same as they were with RELAY,
WIDE2-2.

While I know you said it in jest, I think it would be interesting for everyone
(or several of us anyway) to try using RELAY only for a while.

Just an idea.