[aprssig] RE: 30 meters?

WB4GQK at aol.com WB4GQK at aol.com
Tue Dec 14 16:49:23 EST 2004

Hi all,

Well propagation varies over a 24 hour period but what I copied from 0718, 13
Dec until 1640 14 Dec was 53 stations on 30 meters. From 0722, 6 Dec until
0718, 13 Dec I copied 104 stations.

This is about average for what I see over a one week period. I save the
entire station list every Monday morning. It varies a little specially over holiday
weekends. But what I find a lot more interesting is the number of
transmissions I receive from various stations.

Here is a partial list a few that stations I copied over the last 30 hours.

C6AGH    276
VP5DB-1  231
VP5DB-2 132
VP5DB    104
K5RAV     223
KM5HG    229
WX4HNC  197
W1UP      196
AA3JY-2   147

Of course what is interesting is the number of transmissions I receive from
stations in Calif; Washington and in the Caribbean. The number of transmissions
received from these stations  tend to follow the actual propagation
conditions.

73 de Jim