[aprssig] MacAPRS_carbon

Dennis Hudson n2lbt at spamcop.net
Mon Dec 13 19:31:22 EST 2004

No, I think most consumer PAT/NAT routers will pass telnet data on that
port but www.aprs.net is not a good server.

try a regional igate that's local to you from
http://www.aprs-is.net/APRSServers.htm

first.aprs.net
second.aprs.net  <running on a mac cool!
third.aprs.net
fourth.aprs.net

--
Dennis Hudson, N2LBT