[aprssig] MacAPRS_carbon

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Mon Dec 13 16:36:40 EST 2004

I just did a test, I brought up MacAPRS Carbon and tried to highlight an
area with my Intellimouse Explorer by using the Ctrl key and the left mouse
button all I got was one of those damned drag circles like UI-View puts up
and nothing happened when I let go of it.

I also tried it with the Apple wireless mouse and same problem.

Hardware here is a 1.8 GHZ iMac G5/1 GB RAM, Bluetooth mother board,  Apple
wireless keyboard, the Apple wireless mouse is usually shut off, wired
Intellimouse Explorer 3.0, OSX 10.3.6.

--
Cheers ... 73 de brian, n1bq, underhill center, vermont