[aprssig] Clipped menus in Xastir and other ?'s

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Sun Dec 12 17:06:07 EST 2004

I've used 3DEM to plot my flights in 3D before - it also lets you do
fly-along videos, and shows terrain with texture mapping.  But what I really
want is a real-time, 3D display, with terrain projection, free rotation, and
so on.  World Wind does a great job of that, but doesn't have an APRS
interface.  Yet.  If it could be made to work, it'd be awesome for things
like paraglider competitions.

Scott
N1VG