[aprssig] Xastir and a proxy?

Chuck Milam, KF9FR KF9FR at arrl.net
Tue Dec 7 11:40:36 EST 2004

Curt, WE7U wrote:

>Back to the original question, if someone can point me to a simple
>library for doing TCP/IP proxies, I can look into it.  Are there
>more than one type of proxy that one might need, or will one
>solution fit all?

If I could make one request:  Please ensure that whatever solution is
implemented respects the HTTP_PROXY environment variable.  It makes life
behind a proxy much easier if you don't have to configure every
application in a different way for proxy use.

I expect whatever library you choose will likely support it.  Just a
checklist item for your consideration.

Thanks!

Chuck Milam, KF9FR