[aprssig] Overlay symbols -- WAS: New FINDU cgi for searching by SYMBOL

Stephen H. Smith WA8LMF2 at aol.com
Mon Dec 6 17:26:06 EST 2004

This comes along just as I am finalizing a revised symbol set for FINDU.
       Some questions:

RE: OW  What is NWS symbol supposed to look like?

RE: O_  WX Site (green digi)   How is this different from O# (Normal
green digi star)?

RE: Oa  What is a white Circle-diamond?  A circle with a diamond
inscribed?  What two colors? ...

RE: Oc  Same issue for Circle-triangle

RE: oi  BOXn digi - what is this?  I had previously understood this
symbol to apply to very local or interior digipeater.

You can see my current symbol assingnments at:
    http://members.aol.com/wa8lmf/aprs/APRS_symbols.htm