[aprssig] Fw: free program to process aerial photos from Terraserver

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Fri Dec 3 16:49:05 EST 2004

Been using this for a couple of years.  The best thing about it is that it
caches all the data permanently.  No guessing about whether it's going to
need to go online or not - if you've viewed an area before, it'll be there
when you go back.  The author's also been very responsive to suggestions and
bug reports.  Might be possible to get him to implement an API where an APRS
app could send it waypoints.

Scott