[aprssig] Hidden tracker with laptop access

(SV2AGW)George Rossopoulos sv2agw at raag.org
Wed Dec 1 03:50:30 EST 2004

Hi

Just to inform you about current mUSB TNT (not TNC but Terminal Node &
Tracker)
The new Firmware does APRS digi. New Firmware can be uploaded with the
companion maintenance utility in 30 seconds.
Supports all digi functions RELAY,WIDE,TRACE,WIDEn-n,TRACEn-n, call
substitution , dupe checking etc
The most important is that while in KISS mode everything else works, I mean
you can still send Position packets if a GPS is attached, and the APRS digi
still works.
Also have in mind that while in TRACKER mode (enters it when a GPS is
attached) it hears before transmitting, is not a deaf TRACKER!

For APRS client programs is better to use it in KISS mode.

We are waiting for new units from the factory which assemblies them, next
week.
So shipping will be next day.

The firmware is constantly in Beta version, users ask for new things and
implement them...

micro USB TNT (A pocket TNC with Build in Tracker and APRS digi with USB and
battery for portable operation)
www.elcom.gr

Check AGWTracker Now! http://www.elcom.gr/sv2agw

(SV2AGW)George Rossopoulos