[aprssig] GPS, APRS, QRP and the Long Trail

Richard Amirault ramirault at erols.com
Tue Aug 24 22:06:19 EDT 2004

Wouldn't it have been easier just to mark the vehicle with a waypoint when
you left it, then when you are on the trail all you need to do is power up
the GPS and get the distance back to the waypoint.

Richard Amirault                                N1JDU                Boston,
MA, USA
www.erols.com/ramirault          "Go Fly A Kite"