[aprssig] D700/D7 Programming

J. Moen (K0ZXU/6) jmm at jwmoen.com
Sat Aug 21 19:42:16 EDT 2004

Link700 has one other feature travelers may like -- it can import repeater
lists from ARRL's TravelPlus for Repeaters CD.  That works fine (though I
had to tell TravelPlus not to export the "Band" column, and I had to tell
Link700 to look for all files instead of the deault .tpe file -- not a big
deal).  It allows you to select names for the imported channels from either
TravelPlus' Location, Call or Sponsor fields, and it shows which names are
too long for the D700, letting you edit each one that's too long before
saving the file.

This works regardless of which radio you are programming -- D7, D700....