[aprssig] findU backup server

Steve Dimse k4hg at tapr.org
Thu Aug 19 14:43:52 EDT 2004

Thanks to Jerry, N5JXS, the findU backup server has a new home at Texas A&M.

I think he pretty much has everything running at this point, and I'd like you
all to test things out. The data of course only goes back a couple days, and
some individual data points may be missing, so the exact displays may vary, but
everything should at least work.  I'd like to have as many people try out the
system in the next couple days. To use, simply take a URL for findu, for
example:

http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/track.cgi?call=k4hg-8&geo=rad_byx.geo

and use www2:

http://www2.findu.com/cgi-bin/track.cgi?call=k4hg-8&geo=rad_byx.geo

Please let me know if you find anything that doesn't work...

Steve K4HG