[aprssig] Florida Hams - a little OT

Spider spider at rivcom.net
Wed Aug 18 08:47:01 EDT 2004

Folks,

The Florida Amateur Radio Operators are doing a great job in Florida
assisting public service.  The rest of the Country is watching this and the
Amateurs are getting great public relations out of this.  The rest of the
country, if we are all smart, is getting an education as to what we have
been telling EM's since ham radio began.

"When all else fails, ham radio will work"

Please make sure your local EM's are being made aware of this.  Make sure
they understand ham radio is pulling through as it was meant to.

73's

Jim, WA6OFT