Fw: [aprssig] Telemetry question

Andrew Rich vk4tec at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 14 21:58:51 EDT 2004

1. baud rate is what ever - say 300 baud
2. One way data - half duplex
3. S/n ratio of voice channel is good - can see the other station

Someone must have passed data like this before packet handshaking was
invented ?
Dont care about syncup. - just send some rubbish
I have an ultralight right, and I want to send the position every second.
I have had thoughts of RF modules - you know rs232 in, RF out and vice
versa.
Surely car racing teams must use fast live telemetry ?
See I can parse anythign I want from a GPS, all I would like to send is
"RAW" data
Over a line of site path.
RTTY is just a shortened version of what I want to do, maybe I just use that
?
Surely there are telmetry units that just use RS232 - One tone for a high
and another for a low.